Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Clippers will try to press on amidst the on-goi
(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Clippers will try to press on amidst the on-going controversy with owner Donald Sterling Tuesday night when their series with the Golden State Warriors returns to the Staples Center tied 2-2. After Sterling was allegedly caught on tape making hideous racially insensitive remarks, he did not attend Game 4s loss at Oracle Arena. You can see the action live on TSN2 at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Commissioner Adam Silver will have a 2 p.m. ET press conference Tuesday afternoon, where its expected he will make some announcement about Sterlings punishment. The team has taken the high road to this point, allowing head coach Doc Rivers to speak on the teams behalf. "We are all trying to figure out everything as it goes and just do our best and we hope that it is the right answer," Rivers said in a statement. "Im still going to do my best and do what I think is best for the team and for everybody in this case. It is very difficult because there are so many emotions in this. This is a very emotional subject, this is personal." The Clippers players staged a silent protest prior to tip-off Sunday by wearing their pregame shirts inside-out with the teams logo out of sight. They wore black arm or wrist bands and black socks but appeared stuck in warmup mode when the game got underway. The Warriors blew out the Clippers in Sundays Game 4, 118-97. "Its my job as a coach to get them ready and I just didnt feel like I did the right stuff," said Rivers. "I gotta do a better job. Whatever the distractions, whatever, I gotta do a better job. I didnt do my job tonight. I take that personally." Stephen Curry jumped out to a fast start in Game 4 and the Warriors shot 55 percent from the field in rolling to the win. Curry finished with 33 points, seven assists and seven rebounds, while Andre Iguodala netted 22 points for the Warriors, who had dropped back-to-back games after stealing the opener in LA. Klay Thompson, David Lee and Harrison Barnes all finished with 15 points. Curry raced out with 17 points in the first 8:30, hitting all five of his 3- point attempts as the Warriors opened a 20-point lead in the first quarter. "We tried to come out with a sense of urgency. Thats been a big problem in the first three games," said Curry. "As a team we havent started games off well and theyve gotten a double-digit lead each first quarter. So we moved the ball well, guys set great screens and we executed at a higher pace. When we do that, were tough to guard." Warriors head coach Mark Jackson inserted Draymond Green into the starting lineup in place of Jermaine ONeal. Green only finished with four points, but Golden State got the victory. The Clippers pulled within nine in the fourth but did not climb out of the mammoth hole. Jamal Crawford and Blake Griffin led the club with 26 and 21 points, respectively. Chris Paul finished with 16 points, followed by 12 from J.J. Redick and 10 out of Matt Barnes. By Tuesdays tip, the Clippers should know the fate of Sterling and hopefully will get closer to closure. Either way, the series must go on. "I just believe when the game starts, the game starts and nobody cares anymore," Rivers said following the loss. "Golden State surely didnt care." Game 6 will be Thursday night back at Oracle Arena. Charles Woodson Jersey . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home. George Blanda Jersey . The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt. http://www.cheapraidersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-clelin-ferrell-jersey. TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 3pm. Rick Ralph hosts the Official Jets Pre-game Show at 5pm. Fred Biletnikoff Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Trayvon Mullen Jersey . Price was hurt at the start of Wednesdays practice after facing just one shot as the team worked on their power play. He left the ice in discomfort and appeared to be favouring his leg. A Habs source told TSNs John Lu that Price suffered the injury in Sochi and not before the Olympics.Everton manager Ronald Koeman has rejected suggestions he is using the club as a stepping stone for a move to Barcelona. The 53-year-old was appointed at Goodison Park on a three-year contract in June after two seasons with Premier League counterparts Southampton. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Everton have made a bright start to the season under Koeman with the Toffees placed seventh in the Premier League after 11 games, and the former Netherlands international is keen to quash rumours that he will soon be seeking bigger challenges. Everton are seventh in the Premier League Koeman is an iconic figure at Barcelona after his goal in the 1-0 victory over Sampdoria at Wembley in 1992 saw the club become European champions for the first time. Everton manager Ronald Koeman confirms he would be interested in bringing Manchester United midfielder Memphis Depay to Goodison Park Speaking on his future, Koeman told the Daily Mail: One time when I went to Valencia.dddddddddddd They always speak about Koeman and Barcelona. Everyone knows I have a relationship with Barcelona. Everyone says, One day Koeman will be the coach in Barcelona. Luis Enrique has managed Barcelona since 2014 I had a little bit in my mind that when I went to Valencia it was maybe a good step to do the next step to Barcelona. But now Im more experienced. You cannot plan what is going to happen. You cannot plan your life. In life everything is possible. In football everything is possible. Ronald Koeman scored the winning goal for Barcelona in the 1992 European Cup Final against Sampdoria You cant say, I go to Everton in one or two years, I go to Barcelona. No. Why? Maybe Everton will be bigger than it now is. Maybe Luis Enrique is doing a fantastic job for the next three years and they dont need a coach.No. The best thing is to believe in the project; how Everton is. It is not the final moment in this project. Of course not. I signed for three years. I dont think I signed for three years and will be out after one year.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Mersons predictions Depay wont rule out Utd exit Koeman: My job to keep Lukaku Premier League questions Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  writing workshops los angeles Galensl 0 2 12-09-2019, Saat: 13:45
Son Yorum: Galensl
  PHOENIX — The Los Angeles Angels got it exactly liny195 0 169 15-05-2019, Saat: 10:15
Son Yorum: liny195
  Tampa, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Ben Bishop made 30 saves and the Tampa Bay Lightning carrie201918 0 201 06-05-2019, Saat: 06:42
Son Yorum: carrie201918
  Ames, IA (SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of nationally-ranked team highlight Thursdays a carrie201918 0 185 05-05-2019, Saat: 06:50
  New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Detroit Pistons guard Brandon Jennings has been fi carrie201918 0 191 04-05-2019, Saat: 06:47

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi