Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
www.thetitanslockerroom.com
Evaluating an entire draft class worth of prospects is a lengthy process. Many of the important pieces of the puzzle are yet to be revealed http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-jayon-brown-jersey , such as this month’s NFL Scouting Combine. I will..."Evaluating an entire draft class worth of prospects is a lengthy process. Many of the important pieces of the puzzle are yet to be revealed, such as this month’s NFL Scouting Combine. I will continue to evaluate all prospects throughout the next few months. Please keep that in mind as I reveal my second big board to you. I’ve decided to expand to a pre-combine top-50. In the coming weeks and months, I’ll continue to expand to 75, 100, possibly all the way to 250 or more.Use this as a sneak peak regarding where I currently stand on some of the top talents available. As I get a chance to study more film and receive other information that is key to evaluating the players, there is likely to be significant changes in the coming months.50. Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis49. Zach Allen, DL, Boston College48. David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State47. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford46. Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, WR, Oklahoma45. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - SAF, Florida44. A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss43. Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame42. DaMarkus Lodge, WR, Ole Miss41. Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State40. Drew Lock, QB, Missouri39. Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State38. Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida37. Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina36. Charles Omenihu, EDGE, Texas35. Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama34. Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State33. Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama32. Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia31. David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin30. Dwyane Haskins, QB, Ohio State29. Nasir Adderley, SAF, Delaware28. Deionte Thompson, SAF, Alabama27. Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College26. Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State25. Yodny Cajuste, OT, West Virginia24. Riley Ridley Kevin Byard Jersey , WR, Georgia23. Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan22. Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama21. Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma20. Greedy Williams, CB, LSU19. Devin White, LB, LSU18. N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State17. Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State16. Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson15. Dalton Risner, OL, Kansas State14. Jachai Polite, EDGE, Florida13. Cody Ford, OL, Oklahoma12. T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa11. Montez Sweat, EDGE, Mississippi State10. Noah Fant, TE, Iowa9. Byron Murphy, CB, Washington8. Clelin Ferrell, EDGE, Clemson7. D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss6. Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama5. Brian Burns, EDGE, Florida State4. Ed Oliver, DT, Houston3. Josh Allen, EDGE, Kentucky2. Quinnen Williams, DT, AlabamaNick Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State What the Titans showed on Sunday was that there is no more glass ceiling with this team as there was in previous years with a limited coaching staff. This coaching staff can unlock the best performances out of their players, and most importantly, Marcus. If Marcus is great, like he’s been the last two weeks, this team can beat anyone. After leading the Titans to their 2 best offensive performances of the year, the Titans have waived Jalston Folwer and brought back Dawkins. The Titans like Corey Davis against any corner. A week after melting Stephon Gilmore’s face off, he looks to have a big game against a lesser Colts secondary. Darius Jennings is unheralded, but definitely a baller. The Nashville Hooligans of Football & Other F Words Podcast talk all the good stuff about that Patriots win. We dominated Tom Brady...what does this mean for the rest of the season? What does this mean for the Colts game this coming Sunday?
Ara
Cevapla

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi