Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
I said it enough already. Thierry, I think, could play two more years.After Dom Dwyer
OWINGS MILLS, Md. Andrew Wiggins Jersey . -- The Baltimore Ravens have signed first-round draft choice C.J. Mosley, an All-America linebacker from Alabama, to a four-year deal. The 6-foot-2, 235-pound Mosley was selected 17th overall by the Ravens after winning the Butkus Award as the nations top linebacker. He won two national championships with the Crimson Tide. A versatile playmaker, Mosley made 320 tackles (174 solo), 6 1-2 sacks, had five interceptions -- three returned for touchdowns -- two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery in 51 career games (29 starts). He is third on Alabamas career tackles list. Mosley is liked to start at inside linebacker in Baltimores 3-4 defence, although the Ravens drafted Arthur Brown in the second round last year for that position. After he was selected, Mosley noted that hes been a Ravens fans for years. "I feel great about it," Mosley said of landing in Baltimore. "Growing up I was a Ravens fan because of Ray Lewis, my favourite linebacker. I got to meet him this past summer going into my senior year. He gave me a lot of insight. So Im excited to add to that tradition." Safety Terrence Brooks of Florida State is Baltimores only unsigned pick. Wholesale Timberwolves Jerseys . So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third. Jimmy Butler Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-justin-patton-jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.HARRISON, N.J. - Thierry Henry wont be retiring — at least for two more games.The 37-year-old Frenchman set up the first of Bradley Wright-Phillips two goals in the final 13 minutes and helped rally New York to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City on Thursday night.The result eliminated the defending MLS Cup champion from the playoffs and sent the Red Bulls to the conference semifinals.New York will host D.C. United on Sunday in the first of a two-leg semifinal series. D.C. will host the second leg on Nov. 8.Henry is in the final year of his contract with New York and, despite several media reports indicating he intends to retire, has not commented publicly about intentions.He once again did not address the question, and Red Bulls coach Mike Petke grew exasperated when asked if he thought about the match being Henrys last when New York trailed.Do I have to get it tattooed on my head? I have no clue what Thierrys going to do, Petke said. I said it enough already. Thierry, I think, could play two more years.After Dom Dwyer finished a counter in the 53rd minute to put Kansas City ahead, Henry led New Yorks rally, forcing Kansas City keeper Eric Kronberg to tip his header over the bar in the 55th minute and volleying a loose ball high in the 72nd.Then in the 77th minute, he took a feed from Peguy Luyindula and sent a short ball into the middle of the penalty area. Wright-Phillips struck it first time, knocking it off the leg of defender Matt Besler and inside the far post.With less than a minute to go, Wright-Philllips won the game, knocking in a header off a cross from Ambroise Oyongo. Josh Okogie Jersey. The goals continued the impressive year for the Englishman, who led MLS with a record-tying 27 goals in the regular season.Henry, arguably MLS biggest foreign-player acquisition behind David Beckham, came to MLS in the summer of 2010 with a resume that included World Cup and European Championship titles with France, league titles in France, Spain and England and a European Champions League trophy. He also was runner-up for FIFAs Player of the Year twice.Having been the beneficiary of Henrys passes, Wright-Phillips would be the saddest to see the Frenchman end his career.If it was up to me, Id keep him playing until when I retire, Wright-Phillips said. Obviously, hes our man. It will be up to him at the end of the day.Despite being bothered by sore Achilles tendons in both legs, Henry gave no indication that his body was making him consider retirement more this year than any other.Its the way it is. Ive been in the game for 20 years and I rarely miss games, he said. Its the same.The loss was the fourth straight for Kansas City, including a CONCACAF Champions League defeat, a slump coach Peter Vermes attributed to injuries and a crowded schedule that also included losing players to the World Cup.We just dont have bodies, Vermes said. Were just missing a lot of different guys in the group. We ran out of gas but its also a lot of guys have had to take on responsibility within games that normally they shouldnt have to. ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  ow injury, could play Tuesday against Tampa Bay. Blue Jays: Colby Rasmus resumed on-f zhanjiao1212 0 35 22-03-2019, Saat: 06:24
Son Yorum: zhanjiao1212
  power play in overtime elaine95 0 35 22-03-2019, Saat: 06:09
Son Yorum: elaine95
  years season ended on an incons zhanjiao1212 0 38 15-03-2019, Saat: 05:55
  interleague play. The Marlins have played five games zhanjiao1212 0 103 29-12-2018, Saat: 06:21
  en Tiger really, really play well in a while now," two-time U.S. zhanjiao1212 0 83 28-12-2018, Saat: 05:24

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi